Source: Getty Images. This is not an actual patient. Results may vary.
As the Covid-19 pandemic affects health care operations and decisions on patient care, we at AngioDynamics are working tirelessly to support VenaCure EVLT System providers however we can.
During this challenging time, AngioDynamics is guided by two main principles:
1. Protecting the health and safety of our employees;
2. Preserve our ability to make and supply products to customers and their patients.
AngioDynamics continues to offer VenaCure EVLT System customers the highest level of support possible, including:
• Robust virtual support from our expert staff, including virtual support for procedures;
• Practice promotion through our online search advertising and customer referral programs;
• Access to the award-winning MVP marketing program.
AngioDynamics will be here to help you quickly bounce back when this tough time has passed. VenaCure EVLT System customers can have faith in their local AngioDynamics representatives to help them navigate relaunching their practices, with knowledge and recommendations based on more than 15 years of practice and provider support.
Our hearts go out to everyone affected by the pandemic. In troubled times, it is essential to have a trustworthy partner. AngioDynamics and your local VenaCure EVLT System representatives are here for our customers and their patients, now and in the years to come.